Blog 5
I am a third year Chemistry student (with some second year courses) and if I were to change things about the career, based on my little experience, it would be the academic load.
Personally, I think that 7 subjects per semester is too much for an average person, even more so if 2 or 3 of these subjects have very high failure rates. I think it is exhausting to try to do everything in 7 areas at the same time and realize that you can't. I have usually had to take 5 subjects at the most to avoid collapsing.
In addition, I would like the laboratories to be carried out in the same semester as their respective subject, for example, that General Chemistry Laboratory is carried out in the same semester and in parallel to General Chemistry, I think it would reinforce the teachings much more than seeing a semester of theory and 6 months later doing the practices of that theory.
On the other hand, in areas of infrastructure of the Faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, I would improve the common areas, I would place more roofs or umbrellas to cover us from the sun in the summer, more tables so that you do not have to take care of a table with your life if you want to have lunch sitting down, and I would increase the rest areas.
I also think that having 7 subjects per semester is too much, too much academic load
ResponderEliminarwe need more tablesss!!
ResponderEliminari too study chem and i agree with you!
ResponderEliminar