Blog 1


Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about a country I would like to visit.

The truth is that I am one of those who prefer to know their own country rather than traveling abroad, I love to know new places in southern Chile because I think they have a beauty incomparable with other countries and because of this is that it was difficult to think of a country to visit, because it is not really in my plans, but after much thought, I came to the conclusion that I would like to visit Iceland! I don't know much about the country but it has wonderful places and landscapes, especially (and what attracts my attention the most) the Northern Lights, I think I would like to go to Iceland for a long vacation and see them, I think it's dreamy. Although I would not work or live abroad, even if it was Iceland, but I would live or work in the south of our beautiful country.

See you in the next post!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4

Blog 5