Blog 4

  
 Well, if I had to choose between travel to the past or travel to the future, I would choose travel to the future, this because I would like to know what will happen to us and to humanity. 

    If I were to travel to the future, I think I would like to go first to a nearby time, a few years in the future to see how things have changed. Then, I would go much further, when everything is coming to an end. 

    You may wonder why. Well, I would not stay in the future forever, it would not make sense. I would like to know how technology will advance, how humanity will advance in terms of empathy or apathy, to know if the pit we are digging will have an end and a way out at some point in future history. And then, knowing all that, I would come back to the present. 

    Depending on what I see I would choose how I live my life, I could go crazy knowing that we have no future or try to fix the problem, or live calmly in case the future is pleasant. I could say many things that would be a lie, because, if I really had the possibility to travel to the future or travel to the past, I would stay here.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1

Blog 5