Blog 3
When I was a child I dreamed of being a lawyer, I was always a very good arguer and enjoyed arguing, but as I got older I realized that it was not the job for me. I don't like reading very much and I have moral problems with the career in its early years, because I believe that due to lack of experience, lawyers are in the obligation to take every case that comes their way, and these may be cases where you know that the defendant is guilty and did lousy things.
When that dream died I didn't know what I was going to do when I left school, as in those days theater was my hobby I seriously thought about studying theater, but I discovered that it was nothing more than a hobby for me, I didn't see myself studying the different branches, my taste was specific.
Due to problems I had in applying to schools, I had to study a technician in industrial chemistry and there, during my studies, practice and later work, I discovered how much I like the laboratory. Currently and because I know it is an area that I like, I would love to work in an industrial laboratory, earning a decent salary and doing my bit for the world, whether analyzing or guiding in a laboratory. I am not closed to the possibility of teaching, but it is not my priority. Although if I'm really honest, I would love to earn money without having to work, that would be my dream "job".
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario