Blog 2

    Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about my best holidays. These were in August 2021, in which for about 1 week we went with my partner to Puerto Varas.

    Puerto Varas is a beautiful place, there we could walk around a lot because it is not a big place, we could see beautiful architecture and buy tours to different places.

    Among the tours we took was one to Chiloé, where we were able to cross on the barge at night (my fear of the sea did not help to enjoy it fully but it was a great experience). Another tour, and my favorite, was one that took us to the Osorno Volcano, Los Saltos del Petrohué and ended at El Lago de Todos Los Santos, actually my favorite place in the world is Los Saltos del Petrohué, I'll leave you a picture attached!

    It is definitely a trip that I will always have in my heart and it was very special to share it with my life partner. I hope someday you can visit Puerto Varas and its surroundings, I recommend it! 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4

Blog 1

Blog 5